Tuesday

Knitted shawl and DJ photos

It was impossible for me to decide which color to use for this shawl,
so I used them all. 
I think it turned out OK. 
I used NORO yarn. It is 100% wool from Japan,
It is a beautiful yarn.


JustTake2


Two more blocks, one from Brenda at Dear Jane and
 the other block from Gay at Sentimental Stitches.


And just a few pictures from The Dear Jane exhibition in Brussels 
last weekend.
It was a huge success, over 40 quilts. 
Thanks to Caroline and Fernande.

This one was made by Paula Geypen, Belgium

Cécile Derave, Belgium

Agnes De Ruyter, Belgium

Anne Massart, Belgium

Danielle Carlier, Belgium

Béatrice Bellot, France

Maryvonne Deschamps, France

Jocelyne Leruth, Belgium

Danielle Denuit, Belgium

Elisabeth Thomas, United Kingdom


Diane Rode Schneck & Judy Doenias, USA

Goodness me,
 I hope I got the quilters names correctly, and at the right places.
If not, please forgive me. 

That is all from now.
Happy quilting.

Paula



5 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful shawl Paula! Noro yarn is a lovely yarn. The colours are so rich and wonderful. Sweet house blocks and I love seeing all the Dear Janes.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your shawl is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the wonderful colors! Thanks for sharing all those beautiful Dear jane quilts too!

tiny said...

Great !!!!! your shawl. And the DJ what a different colors so nice to see.
Hugs Tiny

Lin said...

Paula - your shawl is absolutely gorgeous, is it for you? Thank you for sharing the DJ pictures - they are lovely, what a wonderful exhbition it must have been.

Glenda said...

Wowwww what a fantastic shawl and those colours are to dye for, I thought it was a quilt. Many many thanks for all the photos of the DJ I adore this quilt and I'm slowly making mine, it was wonderful to see so many in one place. It Must have been a great show. Cheers Glenda Down Under